Discover the Nobu Story
We take the view that all services and solutions start life with a structured consultation. Operating across a diverse range of industries from Manufacturing to Defence and National Security, Nobu has rapidly become a trusted advisor to several prominent organisations.
Our services and solutions are backed up by our team of highly knowledgeable consultants with years of industry experience behind them.
At Nobu we believe that Information Technology should be a true ‘enabler’ for companies.
Allowing you to quickly, securely, and independently create new services and platforms that address your specific needs, with easier access to essential data. IT services should be intuitive, mobile with self-service use by departments, employees and clients
Nobu provides end to end IT services enabling our clients to fully benefit from a structured and efficient step-by-step plan. Our mission is to assist our clients in achieving their business objectives through defining a clear IT strategy based on maximising the return on investment from IT expenditure.
Our experience shines through.
Nobu’s breadth of experience covers public (Central Government, International Government Agencies and Local Government) and private (Telco, Retail, Finance, Utilities and Defence) sector.
Our project portfolio is diverse ranging from strategy and technology road mapping aligning to you target operating model through to countering cyber threats and incident response.
Our project portfolio is diverse covers public and private sector.
Our core skills are based on change management and transformation in areas of system integration, service management, information assurance, business process engineering and workflow development and management, cyber security, GDPR, data insights, geo-spatial services and rules engines.
We have worked on the development of secure platforms and services and have been involved in R&D programmes with Government Secure Agencies.
We have partnerships with Signavio for developing our workflow and process mapping capabilities and Exospect for strategic critical skill management. We also work with a select group of security organisations that specialise in cyber testing, threat assessment and forensic specialisations.
Discover why to use Nobu
Experience working on key programmes around security accreditation and specialisation in information assurance, (cyber)security, compliance risk and governance
Process implementation ensures clients gets value for money
- Advising clients at CIO, CTO and CISO levels operating at board level in complex global organisations
- Mentoring and coaching to CIO and IT Directors
- Advising clients on ICT strategies and Government procurement processes
- Business case creation ensuring programmes are fit for purpose and add value to the business
- Governance and assurance process implementation ensuring clients gets value for money from suppliers through evaluation of supplier proposals and responses
- Experience in IT outsourcing delivering infrastructure and application services for both private and public sector
- Specialisations inenterprise architecture, change management, transformation programmes and strategic relationship analytics
- GDPR practitioner supporting clients with assessments, data flow mapping,incident response planning
- Managed service lifecycle engagement including: service strategy and designthrough to service transition andtransformation
- Business process mapping, modelling and re-engineering
- Independent and supplier agnostic
The Nobu Approach
We deliver tailored IT strategy and transformation programmes in order that our client’s business can take advantage of the most cost effective and proven IT services and products that fit their organisation and meets their specific requirements and business needs.
We focus on people, process and technology alignment and the business value of programmes.
We take the time to understand our client’s business, its drivers and objectives to provide meaningful, independent IT consultancy.
Our services are delivered by our team of consultants who have a plethora of experience in both Defence and National Security and are themselves qualified and experienced Cyber Security Consultants with appropriate levels of security clearances.
We provide end-to-end IT services enabling our clients to fully benefit from a structured and efficient step-by-step plan.
Creating great partnerships
We believe creating partnerships with other outstanding companies benefits us, our clients and our partners making for a better business outcome.